Everything you need to know about our private balloon flights.
- When we fly:
- Our private Carson Valley balloon tours take place ONCE a day, MORNINGS ONLY and always WEATHER PERMITTING. (See Meeting Times)
- How Many Can Fly?
- Balloon flights limited to THREE (3) PASSENGERS MAX, but we usually fly just two (2). Weight restrictions do apply. No groups. No annoyances. (why we don't fly groups)
- How Long We Fly:
- You will be in the air AT LEAST ONE HOUR with a pilot that has thousands of hours of accident free experience. If it looks like weather will prevent us from flying at least one hour, we won't waste your/our time or your money, and will cancel the flight for that day, NO charges to you.
- Where we fly:
- We fly in the Carson Valley of northern Nevada, just minutes east of Lake Tahoe, 15 miles south of Carson City, and 45 miles south of Reno. We DO NOT fly on, in or over Lake Tahoe.
A little info about our area:
- Nevada is a big state consisting of 110,567 sq miles.
- 2,800,000 people live in Nevada.
- 2,030,000+ million of them live in Clark County (Las Vegas) in southern Nevada, 400+ miles away.
- Clark County consists of 8,091 sq miles.
That means 770,000 of us have 102,476 sq miles to ourselves!
How to get here
Don't Get Ripped Off
Please read before buying a balloon ride online!
Health Benefits of Altitude